Tuesday 5 August 2014

Burbage and Rudgley are still at it!

Isn't it about time Trading Standards and the Police pulled there fingers out and stop Richard Burbage and Stan Rudgley by shutting them down for good and prosecute them. Unfortunately the car I bought from them started to have several problems so I had to cut my losses and sell it for almost scrap value. Below are some links to articles that have been in circulation since my last post some months ago. I see they are currently trading as OAKMOUNT CARS - Service 4 Life Ltd Trading As Oakmount Cars. Please DO NOT mistake these crooks for Oakmount Autos which has been operating for the last 12 years.

Police called as controversial dealers store cars in hotel grounds

Notorious car dealers Richard Burbage and Stan Rudgley resurface - in Sainsbury's car park in Fareham

Car dealers have picked the wrong fight

Rogue car dealer Richard Burbage threatens Daily Echo staff for investigation into his businesses

Also Service 4 Life has an Active Proposal to Strike off so I wonder how they will re-invent themselves next time. http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/service-4-life or who they will rope in to start a new Ltd company up for them.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I went down to Botley Mills on Saturday (2nd Aug) to view a seat Ibiza. Decided not to get the car and now having a hard time trying to get my deposit back. I wish I had done some research before putting down the deposit, but I was under the impression that they were Oakmount Auto. Just thankful I didn't purchase the car !

Unknown said...

I went to Botley Mills on Saturday (2nd Aug) to view a Seat ibiza. But was not 100% happy so did not purchase the car. Now I am having a hard time trying to get my deposit back. I wish I had done some research before putting down the deposit but I was under the impression that they were Oakmount Auto. Just thankful I didn't purchase the car.

Unknown said...

Just to make you aware they are now trading as Service for life ltd Statton cars!

Anonymous said...

Yep it looks like Statton cars is their new trading name. Looks like you've managed to pull a lucky escape! Looks to be trading standards endorses them as they're doing absolutely bloody nowt about them!